Philippines – Immigration Changes

The Philippine Government requires foreign nationals who wish to work in the country to have an Alien Employment Permit (AEP). This permit is necessary to get a work visa, and applies to all foreigners who are currently in the Philippines or who wish to enter the...
This website uses cookies. See Cookies Policy    >