EMS offers all legal requirements for the migratory needs of our clients and their personnel. We manage the complete mobilization process, from handling the immigration logistics of each case to processing all legal and administrative documentation in both the home and host country.
- Immigration, Employment, and Social Security processes
- Business / Residence visas
- Work permits
- Local IDs
- Local Documents
- Document Procurement / Apostille / Legalization / Translation
- Power of Attorney
- Travel permits
- All related services
Dynamic and proactive solutions for the prompt integration of the employee and his or her family in the country of destination, supported by our relocation specialists.
- Orientation Tour
- Look-see trip coordination
- Temporary / Long Term Home Search
- School Search
- Intercultural Training
- Departure and Repatriation Program
- Spousal Support
- Settling in (bank account, car lease, furniture rental)
- Tenancy Management
- Expense Management
- Driver’s License Exchange
Our team of specialists provide the necessary advice to the company and employees on their international assignments to ensure compliance with tax regulations and international obligations in both the country of origin and destination. Our tax services for expatriates optimize the process and work with international agreements to reduce double taxation.
- Reports, consultancy, and analysis of the fiscal implications.
- Personalized Tax Briefing
- Remuneration Package Review
- Tax Registration/De-Registration
- Tax Declarations at origin and destination
- Special Expatriate Tax Regimes
- Communications at the Fiscal Authorities
- Tax regime application of each country
EMS provides an international moving management service for the shipment of belongings and personal effects. There is a single point of contact that will communicate the status of the move. Our Moving Services also offers a short- or long-term safe storage service in the country of origin and destination for a better planning of the mobility of the employee and their family.
- Preliminary home inspection
- Packing and inventory list of household items
- Air, Sea and Road shipments.
- Customs clearance procedures both at origin and destination
- Vehicle transportation
- Storage of household goods and furniture
Employer of Record (EoR) is the service that EMS -Employee Mobility Solutions, offers to guarantee support to our clients when a migration permit is required in the destination country for local hiring and our clients do not own or have an external entity to hire their assignees locally. In these cases, we provide:
- Labor and Immigration Analysis of country regulations
- Local Hiring
- Employee Payroll
- Work and Residence Permits
- Work and Residence Renewals
- Needed Local Registrations
- Social Security bilateral agreement application, in those countries whose legislation allows it
- Mirror payroll, in those countries whose legislation allows it