Legal Advice & Privacy of EMS
This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.ems-ir.com, which offers you: EMPLOYEE MOBILITY SOLUTIONS, S.L. in C/ Alcalá, nº155, 1º f – 28009 Madrid with CIF B84049956 and email address email@example.com.
The navigation through the website of WWW.EMS-IR.COM attributes the condition of user thereof and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be modified.
The USER undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, the uses of traffic and this Legal Notice. The USER will respond to EMPLOYEE MOBILITY SOLUTIONS, S.L. or to third parts, for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of this obligation.
2.- Legal information
In accordance with Art. 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) and Law 56/2007, of December 28, Measures to Promote the Information Society, it is informed that this website, www.ems-ir.com, belongs to EMPLOYEE MOBILITY SOLUTIONS, S.L. with CIF B84049956 number and registered office in C/ Alcalá, nº155, 1º f – 28009 Madrid, and registered in the Commercial Register of Madrid sheet M-358093, folio 78, volume 20261, book 0, section 8, inscription 1.
The website and its services are free and open access, however, EMPLOYEE MOBILITY SOLUTIONS, S.L. conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form. The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data that communicates EMPLOYEE MOBILITY SOLUTIONS, S.L. and will be solely responsible for false or inaccurate statements made.
EMPLOYEE MOBILITY SOLUTIONS, S.L. has complaint forms available to the consumer, they can be accessed in C/ Alcalá, nº155, 1º F – 28009 Madrid.
3.- Conditions of access and use
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of EMPLOYEE MOBILITY SOLUTIONS, S.L. content and services and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate content, criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocating terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses in the network or perform actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of EMPLOYEE MOBILITY SOLUTIONS, S.L. or third parts; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which EMPLOYEE MOBILITY SOLUTIONS, S.L. provides its services.
- Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or to restricted areas of EMPLOYEE MOBILITY SOLUTIONS, S.L. or third-party computer systems and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of EMPLOYEE MOBILITY SOLUTIONS, S.L. or of third parts.
- Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or a third part.
- It is forbidden to stablish frames of any kind that surround the page or allow the display of its contents through Internet addresses other than those of the page and, in any case, this prohibition also includes displaying them together with content outside the page, so that:
- Produce an error, confusion or deceit in the users about the true origin of the contents.
- Suppose an act of comparison or unfair imitation.
- Serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and the prestige of EMPLOYEE MOBILITY SOLUTIONS, S.L.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or otherwise publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
- It won´t be expressed on the page where the link is located that EMPLOYEE MOBILITY SOLUTIONS, S.L., has given its consent for the insertion of the link or that otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
4.- Exclusion of guarantees and responsability
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a merely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, or its completeness, correctness, validity or currency, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose. EMPLOYEE MOBILITY SOLUTIONS, S.L. excludes, to the extent permitted by the legal system, any responsability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those that have been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and as an example, EMPLOYEE MOBILITY SOLUTIONS, S.L. is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and to the image itself, as well as the regulations on of unfair competition and illicit advertising.
Also, EMPLOYEE MOBILITY SOLUTIONS, S.L. declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this web and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered by this website. WWW.EMS-IR.COM does not guarantee or be responsible for the functioning or accessibility of the linked sites; nor suggests, invites or recommends the visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result. EMPLOYEE MOBILITY SOLUTIONS, S.L. is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parts.
EMPLOYEE MOBILITY SOLUTIONS, S.L., Informs you that this page does not have a virus or spyware.
If you choose to leave our website through links to websites not belonging to our entity, EMPLOYEE MOBILITY SOLUTIONS, S.L. will not be responsible for the privacy policies of these websites or the cookies they may store on the user’s computer.
5.- Data protection.
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LODGDD) and in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 of April 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD), we inform you that the personal data collected voluntarily in the form of this website or e-mail and accept its submission, you are authorizing that they be incorporated into a file owned by EMPLOYEE MOBILITY SOLUTIONS, S.L. .
EMPLOYEE MOBILITY SOLUTIONS, S.L., strictly complies with the duty of secrecy of personal data and the treatment of them confidentially, assuming, for these purposes, the technical, organizational and security measures necessary to avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or access not authorized. EMPLOYEE MOBILITY SOLUTIONS, S.L., is totally exempt from any responsability if the information provided voluntarily, is incomplete, untrue or unrealistic by the USERS of this website: www.ems-ir.com. EMPLOYEE MOBILITY SOLUTIONS, S.L. undertakes not to assign, sell, or share the data with third parts without your express approval.
EMPLOYEE MOBILITY SOLUTIONS, S.L., guarantees that the data will be treated with the purpose of maintaining the opportune commercial and promotional relations on the services of this company, with you or the entity that you represent.
Nevertheless, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, suppression, portability, limitation and opposition provided in the before mentioned Regulation, notifying in writing to the Data Protection Officer of EMPLOYEE MOBILITY SOLUTIONS, S.L., in C/ Alcalá, nº155, 1º f – 28009 Madrid, or through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our policy regarding email focuses on sending only communications that you have requested to receive. If you prefer not to receive these messages by email, we will offer you the possibility to exercise your right to not recive the receipt of these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, article 22 of Law 34 / 2002 of Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce. By sending the word “UNSUSCRIBE” through the email email@example.com.
EMPLOYEE MOBILITY SOLUTIONS, S.L. informs users of the website about its policy regarding the treatment and protection of personal data of users and customers that may be collected by browsing or contracting services through its website.
|EMPLOYEE MOBILITY SOLUTIONS, S.L.
Postal address: C/ Alcalá, nº155, 1º F – 28009 Madrid
Telephone number: 915 770 041
Management and customer service
Contact data management
Personal data is collected for the purpose of providing and maintaining the contractually agreed services, as well as being able to inform you about new products and services.
The operations, management and technical procedures that are carried out in an automated or non-automated manner and that enable the collection, storage, modification, transfer and other actions on personal data, are considered personal data processing.
EMPLOYEE MOBILITY SOLUTIONS, S.L. will proceed to process personal data in a lawful, loyal, transparent, adequate, pertinent, limited, exact and up-to-date manner.
The personal data collected through the web form for requesting information is intended to send commercial information about our products and services.
|Consent of the interested party
|The processing of your data is based on the consent that is requested through the contact form on the website www.ems-ir.com.
|Intended recipients for the main purposes
|EMPLOYEE MOBILITY SOLUTIONS, S.L. informs users that their personal data will not be communicated to third parties, with the exception that said data communication is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a treatment manager. EMPLOYEE MOBILITY SOLUTIONS, S.L. maintains strict criteria for the selection of treatment managers and undertakes contractually with each one to comply with and enforce the obligations established in terms of data protection.
|Exercise of rights
|As an interested party, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, or opposition. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time for those purposes for which you have given consent.
|The interested party has the right to the portability of the data and, therefore, to receive the personal data that concern him in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, to be able to transmit them to another person in charge of the treatment.
|In certain circumstances, the interested party may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
|Interested parties have the right to claim before the Control Authority (Spanish Agency for Data Protection www.agpd.es).
|You can exercise your rights by submitting a letter to the C/ Alcalá, nº155, 1º F – 28009 MadridYou must specify which of these rights you request to be satisfied and, in turn, must be accompanied by a photocopy of the DNI or equivalent identification document. If you want to have a model for it you can:
6.- Cookies policy.
A “Cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer and allows us to recognize the user. The set of “cookies” helps us improve the quality of our website, allowing us to better understand the navigation of our users, the products of interest, their searches, etc.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website. Keep in mind that cookies cannot damage your equipment and that, in return, their activation allows you to optimize browsing, online purchases, improve the user experience, etc.
The information we provide below will help you understand the different types of cookies.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them:
- a) Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- b) Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Types of cookies according to their purpose:
- a) Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application.
- b) Cookies of preferences or personalization: they are those that allow to remember information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics (eg language, region from which the user accesses, etc.)
- c) Analysis or measurement cookies: are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of users on the websites to which they are linked.
- d) Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits.
Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated:
- a) Session Cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- b) Persistent cookies: are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie.
The website you are visiting uses its own and third-party cookies to improve navigation and obtain statistical data. Depending on the purpose, we use technical cookies, preferences, analysis and behavioral advertising. Similarly, depending on the period of time they remain activated, we use session and persistent cookies.
You can accept all cookies by pressing the “Accept” button as well as configure them or reject their use by pressing the “Configure” button.
7.- Intellectual and industrial property.
All the contents of the page: www.ems-ir.com, are the intellectual property of EMPLOYEE MOBILITY SOLUTIONS, S.L. or third parts and may not be reproduced, copied, pasted, linked, transmitted, distributed or manipulated in any way and for any purpose, without the prior written authorization of EMPLOYEE MOBILITY SOLUTIONS, S.L. maintaining at all times the “copyright” intact and any other indicator of the intellectual property of the materials or contents. Any use or modification of the Material or of the Contents for any purpose other than that authorized in the General Conditions will be considered a violation of the international laws of “copyright”, which protect the author’s rights.
8.- Legislation and jurisdiction
For any litigious issue that concerns the EMPLOYEE MOBILITY SOLUTIONS, S.L. website, Spanish legislation will apply, with the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid (Spain).