BORDER RESTRICTION & ENTRY/EXIT Requirements
1. Flights: The ban of entry from certain countries such as United Kingdom, Northern Ireland, Brazil, Chile and India has been eliminated.
The number of passengers allowed to enter Argentina will be increased to 11.900 passengers per week until September 5th and between September 6th to October 1st to 16.100 passengers per week . Within the aforementioned quota, 700 passengers may be prioritized by the National State for reasons of urgency.
Direct relatives: Authorization for foreign direct relatives of Arg/residents to enter Argentina is reestablished from August 7th with the same requirements as before the suspension.
2. All authorized travelers (nationals and residents) must comply with the following requirements to enter Argentina:
- Immigration Electronic Sworn Statement to be filled out within 48hs prior boarding https://ddjj.migraciones.gob.ar/app/ and present PRINT copy of the confirmation e-mail in order to board a flight (all passengers including children). Please remember it’s also required to fill out the sworn statement form to EXIT Argentina
- A negative Covid-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours prior boarding (all passenger including children over age 6). Print copy to show at the departure and arrival airports.
- A Covid-19 PCR Test upon arrival at the Ezeiza Airport (you will have to wait for the test result which takes between 30 min - 2 hours), obey 7 day mandatory quarantine and then take a SECOND PCR Test on the 7th day since arrival as a requirement to conclude the mandatory quarantine period.
- Travelers who were already abroad before July 1 and will return to Argentina in the coming days or weeks and have Negative PCR results on arrival will have to comply with the 7 day mandatory isolation in their homes, and will have to make PCR test on the 7th day to conclude the isolation period.
- Travelers who have left and returned to Argentina between July 1 and August 31 depending on their residence location will have to obey the quarantine period in places established by the local authorities, despite having negative test results and being fully vaccinated. The tests and quarantine lodging associated expenses will be assumed by the passenger.
- All travelers must download on arrival the APP “Ciudar” https://www.argentina.gob.ar/aplicaciones/coronavirus, which will track self-quarantine compliance and provide Covid self-diagnosis every 48 Hs.
IMPORTANT: there will be a stricter control of quarantine compliance and if non-compliance is verified, criminal charges will be filed for violation of measures against epidemics and disobedience to public authority, punishable by imprisonment of six months to two years and imprisonment from 15 days to one year, respectively (Arts. 205 and 239 Criminal Law).